Pageviews last month

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Countdown: 18 days, I'm in the teens!

The past few days I have been enjoying my summer doing things I know I wont be able to do after surgery! I played soccer with some girls I volunteer with, and yesterday I went out on a boat. I went out on an inner tube with my sister, then we fell off :( We ate delicious hamburgers, salad, fruit and chips. Today we went to visit my aunt and cousins and she made one of our favorite persian dishes (they are from Iran, and we love persian food!). Then off to the park! Here in Washington we really need to enjoy the very little sun we get!

I've been looking up other things I should buy that my surgeon may not tell me, so I have been reading many other blogs and there is a lot of help and support

No comments:

Post a Comment