Pageviews last month

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Countdown: TWENTY SEVEN HOURS!

Dun dun dun dunnnn. The final countdown has begun. I am really nervous and excited! A lot less than I was for my preop though for some reason. It has been a great week so far. I am coaching a soccer team and we had our first practice Monday, then we went to go pick up my mom's friend and her family from the airport! hopefully the rest of the week will go just as smoothly :) Tomorrow I am having my "final dinner" at my favorite mexican restaurant with friends and family, then SURGERY DAY!

Wish me luck!
Dinner on Tuesday

Soccer practice today!
Lunch with dear friends at Cheesecake Factory on day before surgery

Dinner with family and friends visiting from Mexico

my last Starbucks before surgery, check out the spelling of my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment