Pageviews last month

Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 14: Has it really been two weeks?

Two weeks have passed and I couldn't be more happy! These have definitely been two of the hardest weeks I have ever gone through in my entire life. As of now I have enough energy to be out for a couple of hours at a time, but due to the setback I had with my jaw sliding back my doctor said I should stay home more. I feel like my swelling is at a standstill and has been for the past two days, hopefully it will keep going down soon! Right now I think I am at the point where if somebody didn't know I had had the surgery, they would think I just had a fat face! But I can feel that I still have a ways to go.

My father, who I got my jaw from ;) Don't worry, he doesn't always look this  weird!


I think I look mostly "normal" 

No comments:

Post a Comment