Pageviews last month

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 8, new pictures!

I realized through someones comment that I hadn't posted any pictures of my profile! My profile changed a ton so I dont know how I managed to forget. My nose looks smaller now and is lifted a bit. Overall I am feeling a lot better today than any other day. No pain at all in my jaw, only my neck. I am still sleeping elevated and I think that is why my neck pain wont go away. This weekend I am staying at my aunts house and for the first time I ate like a real human! My uncle made me an omelette, refried beans, and chopped up grapes, for lunch I brought soup, and then my aunt served me some ice cream and apple pie which I crumbled into the ice cream Cold Stone-style. I love eating real food. A shout out to Michaela, who has already started the long process of jaw surgery, good luck MK!

Feel free to ask me any questions!



A bit misaligned but its fixable. My jaw was right on after surgery but it shifted a bit, I think at night when I know my jaw pops.


My stitch where they put in a screw :/ Does anybody know if I can pull the layers of tape off? It doesn't come off in the shower and I'm not sure if that is the stitch itself or if there is a stich under there?
I still have a lot of black bruising under my jaw, but its slowly but surely going away! This is my biggest smile!I still have a lot of black bruising under my jaw, but its slowly but surely going away! This is my biggest smile!


My profile is unrecognizable! I love it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment