Pageviews last month

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 22: Forgot my 3 week mark :(

Happy 3 weeks to me! I can't believe I have made it this far, its kind of crazy! Physically I feel ready to run a marathon, but I know I still need to take it easy. The heat is what makes me the most tired, and swollen. Living in the northwest, this shouldn't be an issue, but we are having uncharacteristically warm weather the past few weeks! This is the last weekend before I start school, and I am super nervous. I haven't been out for as long as I need to be out for school, and I'm scared that i'm gonna get super tired at the end of the day.

I got my hair cut today! Its layered and makes my curls look more...curly! All this back to school preparation is tiring! Well I have to get back to my homework now, but here are some pictures!

Yesterday:

Profile! <3 
Friday
Today:
New hair cut! A bit messy from driving with the windows rolled down :)

My crooked smile! Did this happen to anyone else?

Saw this on Big Bang Theory, had to do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment