Pageviews last month

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 71

Sorry! Still super busy, barely even have time to think I had surgery 71 days ago! What prompted me to even post on here again was a question I have. Did anyone lose feeling in their bottom lip after getting feeling back? I have been able to feel my lip since 2 weeks post surgery, but since I started chewing I have been slowly losing feeling. It's gotten to the point where I was eating a Twix and didn't feel the caramel down my chin! This happen to anyone?
Jamba somewhere between California and Washington

New Shades!

Bracket fell off :( So painful to get it sanded and re bonded!

Mismatched day with my partner in crime

Hi!

2 comments:

  1. You look AMAZING! I'm so happy for you!!!!
    Are you able to eat anything you want now? Comfortably?
    Do you feel like the swelling is all gone?
    I'm jealous of the Jamba Juice - wish there was one here in Paris!
    Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! I pretty much eat anything! The only things I havnt tried are raw carrots/broccoli/apples, and chips are a bit hard to eat and they always stab my gums. I don't think my swelling is all the way gone, but my family thinks it is. I don't know how to explain it, it just still feels...puffy! Jamba Juice was AMAZING! Before surgery I thought I would always be eating it, but I only had it when I went on a road trip. There isn't one very close to my house :(

    ReplyDelete