Pageviews last month

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 75!

Finally time for a real update :) I finally have TIME for it! So I guess I have to start from last month! I have been eating since 5.5 weeks, I was VERY impatient. The only things I have'nt eaten are raw vegetables and hard fruits, and burgers are difficult but I figure out my ways :) Eating at school has become soooo much easier. It was weird at first to eat in front of people but I brought "clean" food for the first couple days of chewing so I didn't make a fool of myself!

In terms of swelling, its like 80% gone, just some left right next to my nose. I had gotten all feeling back in my face/jaw, but after I started chewing I have slowly started to not be able to feel my bottom lip and cheek anymore :( This happen to anyone else? Also, if I chew too much, my top jaw screws start to hurt!

I went on my first trip 7 weeks after surgery, and everything went well, except eating the cheese from my crepe! I think I even had a burger that week, but maybe it was the week after that.

If anyone has any questions please let me know! Too much time has passed since I last wrote a real post, so  I'm probably missing a ton of stuff, but feel free to ask :)

Atenas

P.S I got my senior pictures taken over the weekend, I loved being able to show off my new jaws!

Lunch after senior pictures

REALLY fat sandwich, had to take out some turkey!

Cheesin in San Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment