Pageviews last month

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas tree! Day: who knows!

I am the worst blogger of all time! Yes, it has been just about two months since I've last written. I have been so incredibly busy with school but now I am on winter break so I finally have time to catch up on sleep/eating/blogging. What also drew me to blogging today in particular was the fact that my jaw kept locking and popping today so I am coming to you my fellow jaw bloggers for advice! I have been doing great with eating for the past 2 months and all of a sudden I can only open my mouth half the time I try. And my swelling has gone up again! I think its because if the screw coming through my nose :/ I found that out during my last ortho appointment! It actually really scares me. Anyways, pictures now!
Weird swelling that came back








SUPER swollen on one side. ergggg

HAI

My favorite little girl!

Ima be ima be ima be a Husky. 


Cookie monsterrr



2 comments:

  1. How common is it to have the screw come loose like that? I'm having surgery sometime this year, near Christmas (double jaw).

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look at my more recent posts you'll see that luckily it was not a loose screw! Just a really infected nylon stitch in my nose that I had removed in March. Hope everything goes well with your surgery!

    ReplyDelete