Pageviews last month

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

6 months!

Last Sunday marked 6 months since getting double jaw surgery. I wish I could say they flew by and I remember it like yesterday...but I can't! It actually seems like ages ago. I still have braces but they are coming off very soon! My orthodontist just wants to move 1 tooth over a bit, and then I'm alllll done. As for the infection, its still there. The antibiotics didn't do anything really because it still hurts like crazy. The surgery to get the infected stitch removed could be any day now, we are just waiting for an appointment!

I am thoroughly enjoying every bit of post-surgery life. I eat gum almost everyday with no problems, same with steak, pizza, all the other difficult foods pre-surgery. As of now the only foods I can not eat are things I can't eat because of my braces, like whole apples, or corn on the cob.

In other news, I got a full ride to the University of Portland. No biggie :) Still waiting for the all important University of Washington letter though!


Add caption
Happy late Valentines Day!

1 comment:

  1. I live in portland that will be cool knowing that somebody else here has had jaw surgery. I have a class 3 underbite/openbite/crossbite. My surgery is next Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete