Pageviews last month

Thursday, April 26, 2012

8.5 Months

 Nothing new really to say, I have another appointment to see my ortho on wednesday and hopefully its my last appointment before getting my braces off. My trip to New York last month went great and there were no complications with the surgery. I was able to eat the next day just fine!

24 hours after surgery - at the airport


Arrived in NYC!


Ate a hot dog on Thursday!

Back to normal on Friday


Ready for the play!

Canoli's from Carlo's Bakery! Hoboken, NJ

Oh hey I can open pretty big!


I run off this stuff. 

Funky teeth, right after my last adjustment 


Visiting UW with mt fellow future Huskies!

I can open sooo wide! My friend next to me is mocking me :)

Look at those well- defined cheek bones!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see you're doing so well! I'm sure your braces will be off soon - hang in there!
    I just wanted to thank you again for answering my questions (about 6 or 7 months ago). I have since graduated from college and now I am moving back home for the next year to FINALLY have jaw surgery! My braces go on August 1st, and hopefully I'll be ready for surgery by December or January! I'm a little scared, but very excited!
    All the best,
    MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Yay for cheek bones! I am so excited to have some of my own! (mine will be implants (infra-orbital rims), but that's okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to be hearing from you! I haven't updated my blog in ages but I will soon :)
    I finally got my braces off on June 8th! I graduated from high school the next week, which was a really great way to end my whole journey. I am really glad you are finally getting the surgery! It will be worth is for sure :)

    ReplyDelete